Stage One – When 70% are vaccinated – Date 11 October:
- The Church remains closed during the first stage.
Stage Two – When 80% are fully vaccinated – Date 18 October:
- Our Churches will be reopened
- All worshipers (fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated and as yet unvaccinated) are permitted for private prayer and services.
- The 4sqm rule will apply and masks must be worn indoors.
- The worshipers are expected to observe social distancing, hand sanitising and refrain from congregational singing.
Stage Three – When 90% are expected to be fully vaccinated – 1st December – “The New Normal”
- All worshipers (fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated or unvaccinated) are welcome in the Church.
- The 2sqm rule at all indoor religious gatherings apply including weddings and funerals.
- Mask wearing will be optional